[hlxce] 1.6.7 released

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:17:20 -0600

The HLXCE Dev Team is pleased to announce that 1.6.7 is now available
for download on our web site at http://www.hlxcommunity.com.

1.6.7 is the planned last release for the 1.6 branch of development.
This version fixes numerous bugs as well as adds some additional game
support for TF2 and cstrike.

You can view the full change log over on our web site at

If you are using one of our SuperLog plugins be sure to update as
there are some new actions that will only record data if you are using
the plugin.  Get SuperLogs on the AlliedModders site:

Thanks for your continued support of HLX:CE.  We have great things
planned for 1.7.  For information on what's currently slated visit our
1.7 tracker at http://tracker.hlxcommunity.com/versions/show/33
Visit us online at http://www.hlxcommunity.com

Forum: http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/
IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce
Tracker: http://tracker.hlxcommunity.com

The HLX:CE team has many costs associated with the development of this package.
 Please consider donating!

To manage your subscription to this list please visit