[hllug] Re: So where's our HLLUG distro?

  • From: Don Crowder <dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:35:00 -0600

Herb Cee wrote:
Don Crowder wrote:
http://susestudio.com/

For that matter, Lisa and I are thinking we should create an Our_Patch distro. :)

Very cool.
Why not I want a puter to manage a 2 acre truck farm. I wondering either how to start or where to start???

In fact I am not sure this is a serious response past the first two words, lol
Is this something you could use G-Wave for group effort?
hh