[hllug] Of possible interest.

  • From: "Donguitar" <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HLLUG" <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:18:23 -0500

I bought, and have just received, the following Linux distros and will be
happy to make copies, in return for replacement blank CDs, for anyone who's
interested.

Debian Linux  3.1r3  i386:  15 CD set.

Fedora Core 6 i386:  5 CD set.

openSUSE 10.2 i386:  5 CD set.

Single CDs of the following distros.

Ubuntu 6.10 i386
Freespire 1.0
Xubuntu 6.10 (intel x86)
gNewSense 1.0
Kubuntu 6.10 i386
Sam 2007  (this is the XFce release of PCLinuxOS)

I've also got ISO files (from which I can make CDs) of

64Studio 1.0
Beatrix 2005.1
Bonzai 3.2
caos 2-2.1a
Debian 3.1r2 Net Install
deli 0.7.1
DesktopBSD 1.0 x86
DSL 3.0.1
DSL-N 01rc2
feather 0.7.5
Kanotix 2005-04
Kate 3.1 (2 CD set)
Knoppix 4.0.2
Minix 3.1.2s
PCBSD 1.11a
Puppy 2.14 w/Seamonkey
SaxenOS 1.1-b1
Slackware 10.2 (4 CD set)
Slax 5.1.8.1
Xubuntu 6.06.1 LTS  (Long Term Support)

I have ISO files for FreeDOS and live-CD partitioning tools gparted and
PartitionLogic.

Lastly, in the obscure column I have copies of  GreyCat 3.0 and Pocket 2.51
fix 4, which are small Linux distros that install from floppy disks,and
copies of Dragon Linux v2r1 full and lite.   Dragon is a defunct project
that might be more aptly named Dinosaur Linux but then didn't the legends of
dragons come from dinosaur bones in the first place?  Be that as it may,
there's more info on the sourceforge site.
http://dragonlinux.sourceforge.net/

Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com
http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/eldergeek/