[hllug] Re: Meeting today, be there or be square.

I wish I could be there to hang out with my frins.
To share a cool geeky phrase or two, a few grins.
But my presence will only be, in spirit not real beer.
So lift a virtual glass or two and share in the cheer.
hh

Subject: [hllug] Meeting today, be there or be square.

Sorry I didn't get an email out sooner but Lisa and I are very much
planning to be at the library in Kingsland tomorrow unless they're
closed when we get there, in which case we'll go to a cafe somewhere and
hang out together.

We normally pick up the key at a few minutes before noon, go to HEB and
pick up some munchies and get back to the library before 1:00 PM (which
is our "official" starting time).

Hope to see everyone there.

--
Don Crowder