[hllug] Re: Lisa and I can't make this month's meeting.

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:50:59 -0500

On 04/08/2011 11:23 AM, Don Crowder wrote:
> Lisa and I have jobs on 16th of this month and that's the 3rd Saturday of
> the month, when we normally have our HLLUG meetings.  We can cancel or I
> can contact the library and attempt to secure the building for the 23rd
> (we're going to the Listen To Your Mother program in Austin on the 30th).
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Don

Skipping April is OK with me, I know you are busy! Take a break and let's
try to meet again in May.

--
Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter
"God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy!"
- Lee Parmeter