[hllug] Re: Lakeshore meeting is a go.

  • From: Cranz Nichols <cranzn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:28:43 -0600

Excellent.

The Tanners are still very interested.

One complication on my part - one of our "patients" has surgery Friday.
I suspect that will not interfere with my HLLUG Lakeshore meeting.

Or, maybe I HOPE that will not interfere with my HLLUG Lakeshore
meeting.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive

bed⋅lam    /ˈbɛdləm/ [bed-lum]
–noun
1.
a scene or state of wild uproar and
confusion.
2.
Archaic. an insane asylum or
madhouse.

Origin:
a popular name for the Hospital of St. Mary of Bethlehem in London,
which served as a lunatic asylum from ca. 1400; cf. ME Bedleem
Bethleem, OE Betleem Bethlehem