[hllug] Re: Gmail today

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:26:49 -0500

Steve:

Stevie wrote:
This is not about Linux, but I have a question.

Gmail has been giving me fits today. Have any of you other list members that use Gmail had any issues at all?
Yes, our company has a corporate Gmail account and it is not unusual for there to be outages from time to time. I use their imap support and it fails quite often for short periods of time!

Everything else on the web has been working just fine, so I figure that it must be Gmail. Maybe they've been doing maintenance???

Slider Proud user of Linux Mint /KDE operating system
http://www.linuxmint.com/