[hipl-users] Re: [hipd] Communication with the daemon

  • From: Miika Komu <miika@xxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:26:13 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Jesús Rojo Martínez wrote:

Hi!,

How can I know if there is an already established communication between 2
> specific HITs?

ipsec xfrm state show OR setkey -D
ipsec xfrm policy show OR setkey -DP

Mmm, I mean an API or function in HIP, for example asking to the daemon or
so... If not, I guess this programmes make some call to the IPsec layer,
right? Which one?

Currently not. It would relatively easy to create such an extensions to hipconf that would query it from hipd. The hip_for_each_ha function allows easy iteration of HIP associations.

--
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/