[hipl-users] Re: Test fails due to use the HIT as a *real* address

  • From: Miika Komu <miika@xxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:55:32 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Jesús Rojo Martínez wrote:

Hi,

Connect-client-gai to connect-server:

Again the same error: It stops at "waiting to receive daemon info"
..

I made I guess on what is happening on your system and I did some changes
to the way netlink packets are read. Can you try and report this with the
latest code (main patch version 201). Thanks.

I still can't reproduce the problem on my machine, so I need some more help from you. The latest version hipl--main--2.6--patch-203 contains more verbose output on what is communicated between conntest-client-gai and hipd. It seems to me that the client gets stuck because it fails to
receive an "ok" response from the daemon.

Make sure that you are executing from the binaries from correct path (make install). If you don't use "make install" target, remember to give the path when executing binaries.

This is the last code...  :S

 The exit of "setkey -PD" is:

Does it say you something? What is that "Invalid ipsec protocol"? :S

IPsec is working on your host properly. The complaint on invalid ipsec protocol means that setkey does not understand BEET IPsec mode. Don't worry about that.

--
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/