[hipl-dev] new libhipcore library

Hi,

I have separated HIPL modifications from the libinet6 library into a new library called "libhipcore" in the lack of a better name. The reason why I did this was two-fold. First, the existing libinet6 library is problematic for porting and it seemed useful especially for the new android port from Suresh Kumar. Second, we need the separation for dual licensing of HIPL.

The new library is available on userspace branch (patches 2473-2470) and main branch (patch 512), but not yet in the binaries. I'll spread the change also on the other branches I am maintaining when I need to merge changes.

If you get into troubles with compilation with the new library, I recommend the following procedure:

1. Save (tla diff >~/my.diff) or commit your changes.
2. Get a new working copy.

Remember to rerun "make TAGS" (emacs) or "make tags" (vi/vim) in any case.