[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/libhip into lp:hipl

  • From: René Hummen <rene.hummen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mp+97589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:37:20 -0000

Review: Disapprove

We are currently wrapping up the changes to the HIPL codebase for our project
in Aachen. To this end, we are testing the HIPL code thoroughly on the
certificate-exchange branch (which is in close sync with trunk). You may have
noticed some bug fixes during the last couple of days. Once, we are confident
that the certificate-related code is working correctly, we will merge it to
trunk.

In order to have a stable HIPL version at the end of our project, I would very
much appreciate if you could delay your merge until the end of the month. This
will give us enough time to fix remaining issues that we run into. Merging your
branch will again result in hugh changes that may result in new bugs and
additional effort towards a stabile version of HIPL.

I suggest to make a new HIPL release after the certificate code has been
merged. A few people have asked for this functionality. So a release might be
helpful for them. The next release may then consist of the librarized version
of HIPL.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hipl-core/hipl/libhip/+merge/97589
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.