[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/libhip into lp:hipl

  • From: Xin Gu <eric.nevup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:39:53 +0200

On 16/02/12 13:02, Diego Biurrun wrote:
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 04:03:24PM +0200, Xin Gu wrote:
On 13/02/12 13:33, Diego Biurrun wrote:
And that was a *huge* bug that you amplified a hundredfold in this
merge request.  Fixed.  hipfw does not and must not depend on hipd
code.  Your build system changes must reflect this and you must not
make hipfw depend on hipd with "autotools" handwaving.
The diff result below shows one approach I find for this issue.
The idea is building midauth_builder.c into an intermediate lib and
later linking it to both libhipdaemon.la and hipfw.
Do you think it is ok?
No, it does not.  Now there is one extra, completeley senseless, library
containing only one object file.  Do you realize we already build a library
with the common code (libhipcore)?  That's where common code should go, not
in second library for common code.  Also, I already fixed the issue.

Could you tell me where can I find your fix? There is no any new commit from you in the trunk.