[hipl-dev] Re: Address order

  • From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:58:50 -0400

On 04/15/2014 10:02 AM, Miika Komu wrote:
Hi Robert,

Sorry for hitting both lists, but I don't know who is on which and want
a broad coverage here.

just use the hipl-dev mailing list.

I am getting a handle on how HIPL is dealing iwth the challenges of
address selection.  Not even getting into the challenge of multi-locator
feature.

I really need mobility to work.  And from v4 to v6 and back. Here is my
take on the way *I* think it should work.

Are you now really talking about:

a) Mobility support for transport layer connections or
b) multihoming support for DNS proxy

Which platform is your preference, CentOS or Fedora?

Initator is almost always Fedora or Android. Centos is the 'stable' server/Reponder. In most cases.