[hipl-dev] Re: Address order

  • From: Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:02:30 +0300

Hi Robert,

Sorry for hitting both lists, but I don't know who is on which and want
a broad coverage here.

just use the hipl-dev mailing list.

I am getting a handle on how HIPL is dealing iwth the challenges of
address selection.  Not even getting into the challenge of multi-locator
feature.

I really need mobility to work.  And from v4 to v6 and back.  Here is my
take on the way *I* think it should work.

Are you now really talking about:

a) Mobility support for transport layer connections or
b) multihoming support for DNS proxy

Which platform is your preference, CentOS or Fedora?