[hilac] Fw: Save the Date! Physical Activity & Nutrition Plan Supplement - planning meetings

  • From: "Audrey" <audrey.inaba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:26:13 -1000

The Healthy Hawaii Initiative (HHI) has begun work on a project, as part of
their cooperative agreement with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), to add a
supplement to our state Physical Activity & Nutrition (PAN) Plan to address
priority areas that weAnyone interested may participate.  Maylyn and I will
attend.