[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01954 Historical Family Roles >>> Approved

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <glennw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:34:40 -0500

Category:  Change Request / Operations / Booking

Originator:  Weber, Glenn

Issue
Just to be clear I am referring to the change you agreed to allow us to edit
the current role of the current stay. The problem we have is when an intake
staff incorrectly puts family members in as single and then creates the family
roles after. The family management changes with the new roles but any reports
still reflect the original role that was inputted. We need the change from
single to dependant/partner  to be reflected.

Solution:
WHen FamRo is modified, we could make it correct any CURRENT stay's FamRo.

Assigned to:

Currently Open ACERs Statistics
===============================
Bug               49