[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01749 Client Billing List Report Numeric Overflow In Tot >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Angela.Jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:01:52 -0500

Category:  Report: Fix / Reports

Originator:  Jones, Angela

Issue:
The Client Billing List report currently shows "****" at the end of the report
for many of the stats...... I'm guessing this just means there wasn't enough
space allotted for the proper amount of numbers?

Solution:
Jason: I looked for this behaviour in all the reports for this release, please
confirm if this has been resolved in 2118. While the fields have been made
larger, my test data may not be large enough to generate big values that still
cause this to happen. Please confirm if it is still a problem in your data.

As of Version: 3.70.2128