[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01580 Descriptive List Of Reports >>> Created

Category:  Issue / Reports

Originator:  Weber, Glen

Issue:
Would you or Lyne have some sort of a listing of the reports that defines what
they report on ( ie: unique individuals vs admissions) or if looking for Length
of stay for Families use these reports. Also any kind of listing of what
reports need to be fixed/updated? Why I ask is that I have a number of
questions about some of the reports and do not really want to send you
duplicate requests for the same thing. I am only referring to existing reports
and problems with them not to new reports or adding to existing reports.

Solution:
In 3.7, all report descriptions have been amended. Is this list what you need?
We can extract it for you. We do not have another such document.

Assigned to: