[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01322 Change Exchange Folder Location >>> In Development

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:08:24 -0500

Category:  Change Request / Exchange

Originator:  Weber, Glenn

Issue:
I was helping the region coordinator get imports from the shelters and an
export to be sent. If HIFIS is set up on a network can you change the default
settings from the exchange folder on the C drive to the network folders? You
can do this for back ups but I don't see where this can be done for import and
export features. Not a big issue but would be nice to have all data on the
network instead of local drives.

Solution:
Maybe a new path in Defaults for auto-archiving exchange files when successful.
Folder could then have subs with yyyymm.

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry