Winter ground school

  • From: "Sean Murphy" <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:47:38 -0500

There will be a winter ground this winterJanuary and February. We will meet
Wednesdays from 7-9 pm in the flight center. The first session will be this
Wed. 1/14.

All members and especially any pilots working on private or commercial
certification are invited to attend. Each lesson stands alone. You can come to
one or all. Students should bring their logbook and training record.

For this coming Wednesday we will organize and have an FAR review. I would like
to talk to all pilots working on their private license and make sure they have
a plan to finish. If you are student pilot please come Wednesday or give me an
email so I can see how much instruction we need to do this season.

Sean