WV Wave Camp Result

  • From: "Jefferson Shingleton" <jefferson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:25:15 -0500

All -

The Nov/Dec Wave Camp in West Virginia was a great success. I flew down and
back in the motorglider, had ridge days and 3 wave days. On one fantastic
wave day I made 20500', a personal best.

I am next planning to attend the WV Wave Camp scheduled for Feb 21 - Mar 8.
There will be at least 2 other local pilots flying with me and/or trailering
their sailplanes to the camp.

If you are interested, check out the website http://www.wave99.info/ and
sign up for their updates.

And let me know if you want to caravan down with other trailers.

Jeff,

Jefferson Shingleton
home/office/mobile (315) 664 3504