Re: Summer Ops Passenger Photos

Thanks, Todd. These are great photos! NSM may want to request repro permission for some.

Peter

On Jul 9, 2007, at 6:55 PM, Todd Knapp wrote:

Hey All,
   A gentleman I took for a ride last week was kind enough to e-mail some of the photos he took during our excursion over harris hill.  Some are pretty good, you're welcome to take a look!

-TK

Note: forwarded message attached.

From: Greg Wilson <gswilson99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 7, 2007 9:36:38 PM EDT
Subject: Photos from last week

Todd,

Here is a sampling of some of the shots I took last week.  I think I took nearly two hundred at Harris Hill alone and I'm still sorting through everything.  If you're looking for something in particular I may have got a shot, just let me know and I'll see if I have something.

I've cropped some of these and sized them down to 800 x 600 to make them a bit more manageable for e-mail.  If you are interested in a full resolution file (3.5 MB per file) I'm happy to send. The compression I used takes some of the detail away, so the bigger ones would be better if you plan to print any... just let me know.

Thanks again for the great experience.  I'll be riding the high from those G turns for a long time.  That was absolutely fantastic... I can't imagine that ever getting old.  How many G's do you think we made in those turns?

Have a great and safe summer.

-Greg

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
<Harris Hill01.jpg>