Safety Meeting Reminder

  • From: Sean Murphy <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:40:45 -0400

The two safety meetings this year are scheduled for:

Saturday, March 19th from 7-9 pm at the National Soaring Museum Community Room
and

Saturday, April 9th, 7-9 pm at the Flight Center

A social hour is scheduled starting at 6 pm prior to both meetings. Come early
to get reacquainted with old friends and make some new ones.

The program is the same for both meetings. Attendance at one of the meetings is
a club requirement. If you can't make either, please contact me to make other
arrangements.

I'll do my best to make it a fun and informative evening. Please plan to attend.

Sean

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc