Replacement Tow Pilot Sat PM; Getting 49P from Mifflin

  • From: S Gardner <soarreg3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HHSC List <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:23:06 -0700

Dear Towpilots:

I am looking for a replacement for my tow shift this Sat PM.  let me
know if you can fill it.

Also, I am looking for someone to come with me to Mifflin in the
SuperCub and fly the Cub back as soon as weather permits and it fits in
our schedules...

Any takers...

For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".