PM Cash/Log Swap on Oct 2nd

  • From: bob_mc2@xxxxxxx
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:00:50 +0000

I am scheduled for cash duty on the afternoon of October 2nd.  However, because
of other commitments, I can't make it to the Hill that day.  I was wondering if
someone would be willing to swap cash or log duty with me on October 3 or any
weekend except 16-17 October?
Thanks very much..

Bob Davenport
585 329-0550

NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".