Need and instructor for wed/thurs

  • From: Andrew Sanderson <n3xsu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Are YOU a CFI?  If you answered yes, this email is for
you.... if not... have a great day and I look forward
to meeting you someday soon.

I am a new member who has never flown anything but a
kite.  I would really like to get started this
wednesday or thursday or even both.  Let me know if
you are available.  I can be at the hill by 5:30.  I
have been reading quite a bit of the flight manual but
have not talked the talk or ever walked it for that
matter.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

Drew Sanderson
733-9704

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".