HHSC - A Public's View

  • From: WH <eyesoar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:52:25 -0500

 Greetings -
The public service portion of our HHSC membership responsibilities commences
next week with the start of weekend public rides.
Your willingness to show up for your HHSC duty days and the quality of your
work do not go unnoticed.  You can see your own impact upon the personal
soaring experiences of our public riders by looking at HHSC's on-line
Guestbook.  Believe me, the contributions you make on your duty days do make
a difference, and are appreciated.  See
http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/guestbook.htm[1]

-wh

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/guestbook.htm
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC on-line Calendar at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc