[hhrug] Re: hhrug Digest V8 #8 - Raspberry Pi

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:05:37 +0100

Sorry to hear you can't make it David as with Richard's very exciting
show-and-tell I'd suggested to your son Phil to tag along to see the new
magic.  Sadly he's previously occupied so can't make it.  But my hope is
that the PI will be sooooo tasty I'll get one for my new computer club w
ww.hhack.org which Phil is a founder member :) Hope you get well by summer!
 Oh my just one day till then!  Happy summer to all tomorrow :)

Cheers, Brian