[hhrug] free computering stuff

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:20:49 GMT

Hi all

Ian from Redbourn has some stuff he is offering for free see below

Acorn Archimedes 410/1 not working (it was working when put back in
the box a few years ago when I upgraded to Iyonix)
RGB Colour monitor 28-AKF11

Acorn Archimedes RISC PC600, RISC OS 4.2, 5GB hard drive, APDL ideA
Interface, 40MB RAM, Freecom 8x4x32 IDE CD-RW, Case upgrade (ACM02) -

Brother HL-1240 Laser Printer. 600Dpi, 12ppm.  Occasional paper jam.

Flatbed Scanner Mustek 1200 CP, Printer port interface - working

CTX 14in colour monitor
14in anti-glare screen protector

LG Studioworks 7D 16in colour monitor with stereo speakers

All items free to the person who collects them.

Thanks and regards.

Ian Williamson

Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will give you Ian
email address.

John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx