[hhrug] free computering stuff

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:20:49 GMT

Hi all

Ian from Redbourn has some stuff he is offering for free see below

John

<------------------------->
Acorn Archimedes 410/1 not working (it was working when put back in
the box a few years ago when I upgraded to Iyonix)
RGB Colour monitor 28-AKF11

Acorn Archimedes RISC PC600, RISC OS 4.2, 5GB hard drive, APDL ideA
Interface, 40MB RAM, Freecom 8x4x32 IDE CD-RW, Case upgrade (ACM02) -
working

Brother HL-1240 Laser Printer. 600Dpi, 12ppm.  Occasional paper jam.

Flatbed Scanner Mustek 1200 CP, Printer port interface - working

CTX 14in colour monitor
14in anti-glare screen protector

LG Studioworks 7D 16in colour monitor with stereo speakers

All items free to the person who collects them.

Thanks and regards.

--
Ian Williamson

Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will give you Ian
email address.

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx