[hhrug] Re: User Group Meeting: Reminder

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:58:51 +0100

Hi Guys,

Sadly I'll be missing tomorrow's meeting as I'm going up (down?) to London
for a BBC TV training day which doesn't get me back in time...

Also I'm very proud to say that HHRUG has really been inspirational to me
and I've taken things to the next level!

I'm very pleased to show you a preview of the
*Hemel Hemptead A* Computer Klub*
Take a look at the in-progress website and* tell me what you think*:
www.hhack.org

My plan is to make it a weekly meeting so hope any of you might enjoy
coming out sometime :)
TTYS, B^) Brian

p.s. David's son Phil is my co-founder! Small world eh?