[hhrug] Progress so far...

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:42:58 +0100

Hi campers !

well all but four have reported in, I suspect John from barnet is away on
his hols so will catchup soon, I may have confused two others with the
change to freelists as they where on smartgroups and the last two may not
respond as they haven't been to the club in a while.

I have been unable to contact Mike Parker, his mail box is full and has
been for a while also with his absence from meetings I fear he may not be
well. :-(

I hope we will hear from him eventually.

regards the list feel free to post anything you want, Information,
gossip,questions or stuff you think may be useful to other members such
as Bryans inkjet ink website which seems very good value; Or nothing at
all, as it grabs you.

I will post club night reminders via the list.

If any of you want a different email address used for the list just email
me at info@xxxxxxxxx with the address and I'll change it.

Regards John

  John Sandford     Phone +44(0)7976203617 / +44 (0)1442391681