[hhrug] Messenger Pro 3.29

  • From: bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:04:55 GMT

I am trying to create a distribution list in Messenger Pro 3.29, I
have done the following:

1.  Created a file in StrongEd with a single line per email address.
2.  From the Address Book selected the "Distribution Lists..." button
and dragged the file into my personal space (not public), naming it
"AsdaParty".
3.  Created an entry named "Asda Party" in the Address Book and ticked
the "Distribution list" box, selecting the textfile named "AsdaParty"
from the drop-down list.
4.  Went to create an email and put my email address in the "To" field
but could not use the BCC field for the distribution list as this does
not exist, so I used the "Cc" field instead, selecting my distribution
list name of "Asda Party" from the drop-down list at the end of the
field, hey presto - no addresses appear!

What am I doing wrong?  I've followed the instructions on page 29 of
the manual, but to no avail!

Help!

Regards,

Bryan