[hhrug] HHACKlub Tonight is GO! July 20 --- Next week will be camping

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jonathan Shepherd <jonathan.shepherd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Phil Wild <philwild736@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:09:36 +0100

Hey everybody, we're good to go for tonight !

Again, sorry for the late word, but anyone who'd like to come out is
welcome!

7pm to 9/10 ish ... (I may be there as early as 6 for early comers as well
but email me to let me know you're coming before 7pm)

Richard: New Rasperian SAT (Show And Tell) tonight!

Any other points of discussion would be welcome.

The mgmt. of the community centre wouldn't mind some dosh so at this point
as we're just starting up I'd be happy to accept some nominal donations,
£1, £2, £3 or more would be welcome to cover the meagre room costs.

If you'd like to RSVP that'd be nice to hear who we should expect.

Thanks and again sorry for the late word.

See you HHACKERs tonight :)

Cheers, B^)