[hhrug] HHACKlub Friday 29 June ???? Yay or Nay?

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Wild <philwild736@xxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Shepherd <jonathan.shepherd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:25:48 +0100

Hello fellow HHACKerz!

Thank you all so much!!

We had such an excellent session last Friday and I'm sorry to have taken so
long to catch up but the last hour and up until the next morning when
Jonathan's continued heroism finally sorted everything out needed some
serious recovery time (that and the next day my going down to London to
partake in a "London Futurists" meeting which was even more of a dose of
future shocking than our humble Raspberry Pi tasting was! LOL)

So the big question I put out to all of you is whether anyone is FOR or
AGAINST another session this coming Friday again??

I have the place and time so it can be.

How about Ayes and Nays ?  And to boot any suggestions of HHACK topics for
what would be meeting #2

Email, call 07805 541 439 or send a carrier pigeon!

Cheers

B^) Head HHACKer Brian

P.s.  I wanted to have a write up of last week's session but if anyone
wanted to whip up a report, I'd be happy to take anyone's submissions and
notes if you were so inclined :^)