[hhrug] Re: Computers

  • From: Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sandford1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:13:54 GMT

In message <b4543c994e.jms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> Bryan
>
> Its often usual practice to remove and destroy the hard drives in
> company equipment as this is the only way to ensure privacy.
>
> so probably worth checking if this is so as anyone getting one would
> need to spend an extra 35 ukp form a new drive.
>
> John

That was explained to me today!  However, they do sometimes donate
computers to schools etc., so there's a chance that we could still get
a PC or two - I just have to wait until whenever they upgrade...

Regards,

Bryan

--
Using an Iyonix Aria Cube running Risc OS 5.12 and Virtual RPC Adjust
4.39 running on a PC.