[hhrug] Re: Club night this Wednesday and Subcription renewal.

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:04:47 +0100

In message <01429b394e.Bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In message <fe3098394e.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [snip, snip, snip snip, snip snip snip, snip snip snip snip snip...]
>> But wouldn't he say that anyway?
>>
>> Regards
>> --
>> Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
> Wow, a blast from the past - how are you?  Are you coming to the club
> this Wednesday?
>
> This doesn't get John off the hook regarding payment of fees, it's
> 1p's or nothing - the boss (Angie) has spoken!
>
> Still waiting for my Aria Cube...
Not quite as small as my little A9home!

And yes, I will be there, complete with A9home, Monitor, keyboard,
mouse,  DVD drive  and speakers.

PS.
Plus subs.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
(msn:sa110@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Be Bold.  Dare To Be Different.  Use RISC OS (http://www.riscos.com).
It's blue and from outta town - The A9home
(http://www.advantage6.co.uk/A9hsplash.html).
A9home Compatibility page -
(http://www.phawfaux.co.uk/a9home/compatibility.asp).