[hhrug] Re: Club night this Wednesday and Subcription renewal.

  • From: bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:54:13 +0100

In message <fe3098394e.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip, snip, snip snip, snip snip snip, snip snip snip snip snip...]
> But wouldn't he say that anyway?
>
> Regards
> --
> Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
Wow, a blast from the past - how are you?  Are you coming to the club
this Wednesday?

This doesn't get John off the hook regarding payment of fees, it's
1p's or nothing - the boss (Angie) has spoken!

Still waiting for my Aria Cube...

Regards,

Bryan

I've had fun this week looking at the newsgroups and thinking
"handbags at 10 paces" regarding comments paid by whoever, are we
going there?