[hhrug] Club night reminder

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:08:04 GMT

Club night reminder Wednesday 21 December.

Paul will be showing further progress on the A9.(riscos interest bit)

As its Xmas I will take a break re riscos and as a number of members
have an interest in Linux (which has a similar heritage as riscos) I
will bring my x86 box which runs 2 flavours of Linux for people to
try.

I'll also bring a Linux live CD (Mandrake 10.2) which can run without
making any changes to an existing windows setup, so if you have a
laptop, you can try Linux for compatability if you bring it along.

John

ps if you get multiply copies I'm having problems sending !
--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx