[hhrug] Club finances

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:03:59 GMT

Hi all

With regards to the discussion at last months meeting regarding the
funding of the club meetings the consensus of those present was that
the model suggested be implemented, and was as follows...

An advance subscription of three months to be paid by regular members
starting from next wednesday (this months 2.50 is also due) and covers
the 2nd quarter(april - June). (allowing me to pay in advance for the
hall rental of 60 ukp per quarter)

This would be at the current rate of 2.50 per month, 7.50 per quarter.
a minimum of 8 members is required to maintain this payment level and
will be reviewed each quarter, if more than 8 members support the club
in this way then refreshments can continue to be supplied "free", if
any profit is generated greater than one quarters rent payment this
would be used to reduce the last quarters subs.

Members who are unable to attend regularly can if they wish opt out of
this quarterly subscription, but will be asked to pay an increased
donation when they attend a meeting of 3.00 ukp these payments will be
kept in the refreshment fund.

I hope the above is acceptable to all and will ensure the continued
presence of the club.

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx