[hhrug] Club Subscriptions

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:29:05 GMT

Hi All

The Club Subscriptions were due last month, (I forgot) So will be due
Wednesday.

The nashmills commitee have raised the rent this year (first time in 4
years, from Jan 2007) so not unreasonable, It will now be 22.50 per
night between us.

As we all paid one 2.50 ukp in advance to make an even 10 ukp last
time only two months are due, plus the extra increase so 5.94 ukp each
as we only have 49 pence in the tea fund could I suggest we make it an
even 6 UKP each. Which takes us up to 21 March 2007 which is the full
year since starting the 3 month subscription.

John

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx