[hhrug] Clearout...

  • From: Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:02:59 GMT

Guys,

I'm having a clearout of books that are no longer needed.  If there's
anything you want me to bring to the next club meeting please let me
know before I consign them to the rubbish heap.

Whilst I accept this is a Risc OS circuit these books may be of use.
All books are in good condition.

Also on the clearout list is Linux Xandros Desktop Home Edition
Premium (boxed with manual installation discs and registration code),
this is however not to be consigned to the rubbish bin, a small
donation secures.

Regards,

Bryan

PB - paperback
HB - hardback

Databases on the web (PB)
Oracle Certified Professional Application Developer Exam Guide (HB)
Oracle8 The complete Reference (HB)
Oracle Certified Professional DBA Certification Exam Guide (HB)
Using Borland C++3 (PB) - dog eared.
C/C++ Programmers Bible (PB) - dog eared.
Picture Publisher Users Guide (PB)
Photoshop 5 for Windows (PB)
ColdFusion MX Bible (PB)
HTML 4 (PB)
Flash MX ActionScript (PB)
Dreamweaver MX2004 The Complete Reference (PB)
Dreamweaver UltraDev4 (PB)
QuickC (PB)
Foundation Dreamweaver UltraDev4 (PB)
HTML Complete Course (PB)
DCL - Writing Complete Programs (PB)
Maximum Dreamweaver (PB)
Red Hat Linux 6 Unleashed (PB)

--
Using an Iyonix Aria Cube running Risc OS 5.13 and Virtual RPC
AdjustSA running RO 6.10 on a PC.