[hhrug] Re: Bluetooth mouse anyone?

  • From: contact Brian <contact@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:01:36 +0000

it will be a good project and I'll look forward to it -- I'm stuck though
since it seems there are no Nexus 7 screens for sale :(   Also Asus says
its 10 business days but up to 31 days -- and finally it will probably be
£100 for the screen repair :(   Even worse is there no better tablet to get
to replace it ... there is a video on youtube to open the nexus 7 to get
the screen out ...

its a real bummer since I just read that in the 2nd quarter of next year
there may be a $149 nexus 7 .. That'd be £99 .. wow

B^)