[hhhcvwt] Re: web: Three Questions | Psychology Today

  • From: "Prather, Tanya" <tanya.prather@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhhcvwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Web Team" <webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:53:32 -0400

It's a good question and I have seen that phenomenon - most often with
the Hospice House, which was a scenario that didn't get mentioned in the
article.  There's something about the stability and love of being in
that environment that can have a huge impact on people's "wellness".

Tanya Prather

Patient Care Volunteer Coordinator

Home Health & Hospice Care