[hhhcvwt] no meeting today

  • From: "Prather, Tanya" <tanya.prather@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Web Team" <webteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:09:32 -0400

I have to be in Concord this afternoon, and you saw Matt's note.  I'm
going to cancel today's meeting and we'll regroup next week.

Tanya Prather

Patient Care Volunteer Coordinator

Home Health & Hospice Care

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
and others authorized to receive it.  This communication may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. No printed
copies should be made or retained. Thank you.