[hhhcvwt] Re: Update: we are up

  • From: JUDY GROSS <judygross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhhcvwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:23:57 -0400

Great work...thank you, Sri Sri!

Dave Bushong wrote:
The site is up and running again, and it looks like everything is as it
should be.

Dave Bushong wrote:
Hi everyone,

This morning the web page failed while I was logged in, and I saw it
happen.  I happened to have some logging functions turned on and saw
every keystroke and packet go back and forth.  While that might sound
satisfying in one way, ultimately I have no idea why it happened, nor
how to fix it.  I have an email and voice mail in to Amy at Wedu, and
now we wait.

At this time I do not think that we have lost any data.  And as long as
I am guessing here, I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is
really bad, I think this problem is maybe a 2 or 3.

I am performing a backup of the site so that if it gets worse, we can at
least restore it to today's state.