[HFbeacons] Re: Lighthouse Weekend Saturday and Sunday

  • From: Don-kg4gvv <kg4gvv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:56:20 -0400

Good information Charly. Wish I could make contact with you. Thank you.

73 Don kg4gvv

On 8/21/2011 2:56 AM, APRS-OE wrote:
WKD arround 50 diff. in Europe and ODX 9M4LHN  / LH   at 17 UTC on 20m

Had seen in the Cluster some US-LH but band was full with European LH-Talk ...

from 16:00 to 18.30 i was active from our River Danube PORT LH ( AUT-001) and
wkd 200 QSOs ....

73! Charly OE3KLU

www.digisysop.at