[HFbeacons] DL2WB on air, 28.245 MHz with 2 W EIRP

  • From: "Thomas Blinn" <T.Blinn@xxxxxx>
  • To: " Verteiler 10mprop" <10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, " Verteiler hfbeacons" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 23:06:30 +0100

Dear fellows,

I am glad to announce that my beacon DL2WB is again on air,
transmitting on 28.245 MHz from my weekend-cottage in JN39QH.

We are running 1 W into a vertical quater-wave, resulting in 2 W EIRP with a
preferred propagation toward the west.

The transmitter is a Sommerkamp TS712P (a converted Xtal-controlled CB-rig) and
is keyed by an ID-O-MATIC II.

The beacon is running in assisted mode only, there is currently no continous
operation planned.

Waiting eagerly for your receiption reports.

Best regards,

Tom, DL2WB