[HFbeacons] DL2WB on air, 28.245 MHz with 2 W EIRP

  • From: "Thomas Blinn" <T.Blinn@xxxxxx>
  • To: " Verteiler 10mprop" <10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, " Verteiler hfbeacons" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 23:06:30 +0100

Dear fellows,

I am glad to announce that my beacon DL2WB is again on air,
transmitting on 28.245 MHz from my weekend-cottage in JN39QH.

We are running 1 W into a vertical quater-wave, resulting in 2 W EIRP with a
preferred propagation toward the west.

The transmitter is a Sommerkamp TS712P (a converted Xtal-controlled CB-rig) and
is keyed by an ID-O-MATIC II.

The beacon is running in assisted mode only, there is currently no continous
operation planned.

Waiting eagerly for your receiption reports.

Best regards,

Tom, DL2WB

The HFbeacons mailing list information: