[Lista Helpy] My dear, come here together!

  • From: Elvis Cerda <elvis_281102@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: helpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

It's me Elvis!

I would like to invite you to join my network on MilitaryNetworking.com.

Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my social

MilitaryNetworking.com is an online service that lets you find old friends and
meet new people. You may also show yourself here by updating your profile and
creating a blog.

MilitaryNetworking.com will supply more online services in future. It's also
fun, safe and free!! That's worth something.

Join my network on MilitaryNetworking.com now!!!

Best regards,