[Lista Helpy] Check out this movie site

  • From: elvis_281102 <elvis_281102@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "helpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <helpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:16:17 -0800

Hi helpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

elvis_281102 thinks you would enjoy our community. You can find the best in
world cinema, watch it on your computer or television, and discuss it with
people who love movies as much as you do.

I joined Jaman.com for their great movies, and I think you should too. You can
watch any three movies you want on Jaman.

Enjoy!

If you use this link, elvis_281102 will know you accepted the invitation:
https://www.jaman.com/a/register/?it=0I4G_tTrP6yE

Hope to see you on our site very soon,
The Jaman Team

Jaman : 2955 Campus Dr, Suite 250, San Mateo, California 94403

If you do not wish to continue receiving emails, please change
your notification preferences :
Privacy Policy:
http://www.jaman.com/a/download/?theAction=show_privacy_policy