[hccinteragency] Re: January Meeting

Good afternoon Interagency Listers!

No Betsy we are not having a meeting tomorrow.  Thanks for asking as it
reminds me to send out this notice.

I did speak with Roberto earlier and am aware that he is out of town and so
we are moving the meeting to next week or week after, the date is not set
yet.  I'll get together with Roberto when he returns.

Let me take this moment and ask for nominations for Interagency Officers -
Treasurer and Secretary.  Roberto Serrano has been nominated to be President
and has accepted the nomination.  Other nominations are welcome to
President, Treasurer, and Secretary.  Please consider since Della, Betty and
I have served now for at least two years and we are more than eager to pass
the baton to others.

By the way Betsy, I never pegged you for a Mary Kay woman.  :-)

Be safe and make appropriate preparations as our latest winter storm
approaches within the next 30 hours or so.

Jose Quinonez
Executive Director
Christian County Senior Citizens Inc.
P.O. Box 561
1402 West Seventh Street
Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42241-0561
(270) 886-8885 - Phone
(888) 959-8885 - Toll Free
www.awwatts.org <http://www.awwatts.org/>  - website
executivedirector@xxxxxxxxxxx - email
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jquinonez> http://www.linkedin.com/in/jquinonez
- LinkedIn Profile

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission is intended only for the
addressee shown above. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or any of its contents by persons
other than the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
in error, please call us immediately upon receipt. Thank you for your
cooperation.

  _____